Friday, December 20, 2013

Welcome!

Hello! Welcome to my new blog! I have always thought about creating a blog to share teaching ideas and to become a part of such a fun community of bloggers! I hope you will find this site helpful for your classroom and can share your ideas with me as well.

I am a first grade teacher at an International school in Panama City, Panama.  I used to teach in the states and have been in Panama for the last 2 years.  I love teaching here! The school is an IB school, and I have felt such freedom to teach.  I work with a wonderful group of students and truly enjoy going to work each day.

This December 30th will be my one year anniversary with my husband! I don't know about you... but time has flown by this year! We really enjoy living abroad and living life as newlyweds!

Thanks for stopping by! Check back again soon as I will be posting some free items!


No comments:

Post a Comment